Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The "Best Of" Summer Pictures Not Already Posted


So, what if I did steal a few of these pictures from my daughter's blogs...
I'm the grandmother and I say it's ok!
Good Grief!
Mya certainly looks older than 2 in this picture.
Those blue eyes are a
reoccurring theme in my blogging.
But that's ok because we all love 'em!
This photo was from the Kearl's visit in July.
Sophie loved the pool!
I don't know what Sophie is so surprised at,
but I love the expression on her face!
This picture reminds me of Tara,
except I think Sophie is
"The Fairest of Them All."
I love this photos of Sophie
giving a love to Savannah-
a cute candid shot!
Savannah is starting to loose some of her baby fat
as she is now crawling all over the place,
but she still looks like a chunk in this cute photo.
I guess I'm prejudiced, but I just can't enough of
all three of my blue-eyed beauties!

I love you Mya, Sophie and Savannah!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love that one of Savy in the sink. I haven't seen that one before. And, yea! You finally think that a photo of my daughter looks like me!

mandy said...

It's okay that you stole pictures from our blog! I think it's a great way for you to get pictures so steal away!