Friday, April 30, 2010

Do I Have Beautiful Grandchildren, or What?

It's way past time for another post. Hmmm...what should I brag about this time?
My Granddaughters, of course!


Baby Savannah is everyone's favorite baby these days.
Such a chunk - and so huggable, lovable & kissable!

Sophie is a little more reserved, but she is so smart,
you can just tell it when you look in her eyes.
She is very sweet, loves to read books with you
and is developing quite the vocab!


Mya has changed so much. Wasn't she our little butter ball just a few days ago?
You can certainly tell her parents are going to beat off the boys with a stick!

Easter Photo of Mya and Sister Savannah

2 comments:

mandy said...

You forgot to say how out of control, crazy, and wild mya is...complete opposite of the sophster!

Bryson and Tara said...

Oh, I wouldn't say that, Mandy Lou. Sophie has her crazy and wild moments too... I think Savannah will be the calmest of them all.